Please join me when I present at the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education program on April 28 from Noon-1 p.m. I will be discussing how to effectively monitor and capture relevant data on both social media platforms and public web sites.
At the event I will discuss:
- Current Social Media Usage Statistics & Popular Social Networks
- Uses of Social Media Monitoring with specific examples – Vetting a client, monitoring plaintiffs in litigation, jury research, applications for Indiana divorce proceedings
- Benefits of Social Media Monitoring
- Challenges of Social Media Monitoring
- Best Practices in Social Media Monitoring
- Ethical Considerations
- Examples of relevant information we have found in various cases
- The Step Ahead Social Research process, capabilities and benefits of outsourcing
There is no cost to attend the event, which is presented by the IndyBar Paralegal Committee and the Family Law Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association. Attorneys will receive a 1 hour general and new attorney credit.
Visit IndyBar.com’s Events Calendar or email me at lmettler AT socialmediainvestigation.com for more details.